Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wounded I Am More Awake: Finding Meaning After Terror-new book by Julia Lieblich and Esad Boskailo


Wounded I Am More Awake: Finding Meaning After Terror
new book by
Julia Lieblich and my friend Esad Boskailo

It is my pleasure to let you know about a great new book written by my good friend Dr. Esad Boskailo and journalist Julia Lieblich, Wounded I Am More Awake: Finding Meaning After Terror.

The book, published by Vanderbilt University Press, talks about the year Dr. Boskailo spent in six concentration camps in Bosnia, his decision to become a psychiatrist and his work with survivors of trauma.

If you would like, you can pre-order the book on Amazon.com

Here is the link for the article about the book published in La Times on March 21,2012
*La Times article click here!



No comments: