Tuesday, June 21, 2011
We are pleased to announce that the sheet music from our After Hours album is now ready and is available through our website in PDF form sent straight to your email address!!
Just purchase the scores through PayPal and once we receive your email address the music will be sent directly to you! It will include the SCORE, FLUTE (or violin), and GUITAR parts.
I know many of you have been waiting a long time for these scores...thank you for your patience and ENJOY!!!!!
To order, CLICK HERE
as well as a new version of Sarajevo Nights for GUITAR QUARTET!!!!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Wednesday, June 15 · 8:00pm - 10:30pm
Paper or Plastik Cafe and Mimoda studio & theatre
5772 west Pico blvd - Entrance through Paper or Plastik Cafe
Los Angeles, CA
Concert at Mimoda Studio
courtesy of Yasha Michelson of Mimoda Jazzo
hosted by Maksim Velichkin
suggested donation -$10, student with id -$5, musicians who have performed previously-free
Z. Kodaly Sonata for solo cello, 1st movement
Alma Nova Duo performs
Sarajevo Nights by Almer Imamovic
Bitola by Petar Georgiev Kalica/arr. A. Imamovic
Jovano, Jovanke Trad. Macedonian/arr. A Imamovic
Jamilla's Dance by Almer Imamovic
Song For Marcus by Almer Imamovic
Journey by Almer Imamovic
Kafana by Almer Imamovic
Jessica Pierce-flute, Almer Imamovic-guitar
J.S. Bach Prelude and Sarabande from Suite # 1
G.N. Gianopoulos Romanza for 2 celli
Joo Lee, Maksim Velichkin-celli
Music of S. J. Pettersson
Excerpts From “The Dracula Letters”
1. Leaving The West – Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo Lee cello, Maksim Velichkin accordion, Stig Petersson glockenspiel
2. Dear Mina – Oxana Senina soprano, Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo Lee cello, Maksim Velichkin accordion, Andrew Leonard clarinet, Stig Petersson glockenspiel
3. Dearest Jonathan – Oxana Senina soprano, Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo Lee cello
4. Water Sleeps, But The Enemy Is Sleepless – Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo Lee cello, Stig Petersson glockenspiel
5. Dear Lucy (Unopened) – Oxana Senina soprano, Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo cello, Maksim Velichkin accordion
Excerpts from “A Dream Play”
1. Prelude - Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo Lee cello
2. The Ballerina – Oxana Senina soprano, Harout Senekeremian piano, Joo Lee cello, Stig Petersson glockenspiel, Andrew Leonard clarinet
3. Fairbay Tango - Harout Senekeremian piano, Andrew Leonard clarinet, Maksim Velichkin accordion, Joo Lee cello, Stig Petersson glockenspiel
Friday, June 10, 2011
There is small number of tickets available for sale (CASH ONLY) at:
2530 Overland Avenue, LA, CA, 90064.
Tel: (310) 836 2919.
Call to inquire for availability.