Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Stage Guitar by Hill Guitar Co.!


Hi Friends,

I wanted to share some exciting news in the world of guitars! My dear friend and luthier extraordinaire, Mr. Kenny Hill from the Hill Guitar Co., is currently working on a stage guitar! This is something Kenny and I have been talking about for quite sometime and it is very exciting to know it is in the works. I told him I needed something loud with a beautiful sound for live concerts and when I play with bands. Check out this picture of the prototype!

I will be demonstrating this new guitar at the 2011 NAMM Show in Anaheim. Stop by the Hill Guitar Co. Booth if you want to check it out!

HILL GUITAR @
Anaheim NAMM Show 2011
January 13 - 16
Anaheim Convention Center

Hall E
Booth 1418

See you there,
Almer

No comments: